House Cleaning Services
Personalized cleaning, just the way you want it.
Because no two households or businesses are alike, Queen’s Maid Cleaning Service will prepare a personalized cleaning routine based on the unique requirements of your home or business.
In order to ensure a thorough job is done each and every time our team utilizes our Basic House Cleaning Checklist and notes specific needs of each individual job. We will arrive with our own top quality cleaning products and supplies. You are welcome to provide your own products, if you prefer.
We offer daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, or one-time cleanings. Move-in, move-out, sales, post-construction cleanings and window cleaning are all available. We also provide Home Watch and property maintenance services for all our seasonal and vacation rental properties.
We are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our hours of operation are flexible in order to accommodate your schedule or business's hours. We do ask for a 72-hour notice if you have the need to reschedule or cancel your existing appointment. If we are unable to gain access to your home or business to perform our services you will incur a lock-out charge.
For our Residential Initial Cleanings we ask that you be present in order to review any special instructions you may have. This also gives you an opportunity to become familiar with your cleaning team. You don’t need to be home for subsequent visits if you so desire.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with our performance, please contact us within 24 hours and we will promptly return and re-clean the area at no charge.
For residential cleanings, payment is due at each visit. We accept payment by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Please make checks payable to Queen's Maid Cleaning Service. Credit card payments may be made via telephone at (602)237-6829 between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday thru Friday. For business cleanings, billing details will be specified prior to the first visit.
Basic Cleaning Checklist
Includes and Details these areas:ALL ROOMS
- Vacuum and/or mop all floors, carpets, rugs and stairs
- Hardwood/laminate floor care
- Clean glass surfaces and countertops
- Complete dusting
- Make up linens
- Empty wastebaskets
- Remove Cobwebs
- Clean sliding glass doors and tracks/entry and exit doors
- Wipe down doors/frames/light switches
- Dust blinds and drapes
- Clean window sills
- Dust ceiling fans and air vents
- Clean and sanitize appliance surfaces, range hood, countertops and sink
- Clean stove drip pans, burner grates, and control knobs
- Clean microwave oven inside and out
- Clean and dust table and chairs
- Wipe down cabinet fronts
- Clean and sanitize showers, tubs, sinks and toilets
- Clean and dry all mirrors, chrome, tile and cabinet fronts
- Clean all shelves, fixtures, and vanity
- Resident and business specific needs
- Oven cleaning
- Refrigerator cleaning
- Cabinet and drawer interior cleaning
- Baseboard detailing
- Window washing / Screen cleaning
- Sunscreen cleaning